Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Room Decor: Jewelry and Lipstick Organizer

HEY LADIES!

AHHHHH I'm super excited about today! OK, so lately I've been re-organizing and moving around everything in my room. I looked online for all kinds of cute ideas to add to the room to make it more modern and stylish! My priorities are my jewelery and make-up so here's what I found... I haven't  found everything I need and I still have to make everything come together and look cute on my vanity but I'm uberrrr excited about these pieces!!

I found this 3-tier bangle organizer at The Container Store for $19.99!!! I think they also have it in acrylic but I love how it looks in black suede because it makes all the jewelery stand out and look pretty. The picture doesn't do it much justice but it definitely looks so pretty! I'm thinking about adding all my watches (instead of keeping them in their boxes) and organizing it by color as well.
As you could see I'm a stud lover! So I thought this case was perfect to keep my earrings in. These cases are by Ellen Tracey and I found them at TJ MAX for $9.99 each! I picked up two in the black and white because I want to match all my decor and considering that the bangle holder is black suede these were just perfect!
FINALLY, yes, ladies... I have found the PERFECT lipstick organizer! I picked this acrylic 24-lipstick organizer at The Container Store for $7.99! No, they don't make it in black suede (probably because it wouldn't stay clean for long) but I still love the look! I love that I will no longer have my lipsticks laying around or falling from my vanity! =D super excited!! I do wish I was able to place the lipsticks upside down, to be able to read the colors, but because MAC lipstick tops are round it's impossible, however, the squared CoverGirl Lipsticks (on the top right hand side) fit perfect upside down!


There it is! This is just the beginning of my room project but I will keep you ladies updated with any other cute finds I come across! Have a good night <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment