Friday, August 17, 2012

Benfit Erase Paste v Benefit Boi-ing Concealers

Hello ladies,

Today I wanted to do a review on two Benefit concealers. I haven't been using concealer very long, not because I didn't need them but because I just never cared for them. I've been using Benefits Boi-ing concealer for over two months now and it works well for me but I wanted to try Benefits Erase Paste concealer a try to see if it was better... and it's not. At least not for me :(

Let's start...

In this picture I have absolutely nothing on besides Boi-ing concealer in color 02. I really like this one. It's medium coverage but you it's easy to build it up if you need more. The consistency is good, it's not sticky at all and it's easy to put on. I just use my fingers to apply it on my dark circles and on my lid because when I applied it with my brush it left streaks and I had to go over it with my finger anyway. I do find that this one settles into creases though, not that I have wrinkles but when I smile I can see it crease in the fine line that forms right under my bottom lid. This one has more of an orange undertone to it so It was really easy for me to match it and make it even before applying my foundation.









In this picture I have nothing but the Erase Paste concealer in medium. I just bought this one about a week ago so I haven't been using it for long but I can already tell I like Boi-ing better. I must say, this one is definitely harder to apply because it takes longer to even out. It's really thick and it does have a funky smell. I mean, it doesn't stink and I can't smell it once it's on my face but it does have a light smell. I really don't think that this one would be easy to apply with a brush, maybe a sponge would be easier, but I recommend just using your fingers to apply it. Make sure you  dab it on in small amounts because It's really easy to over apply. Also I find that this one has more of a pink undertone to it which just made it harder for me to even out.






If you've tried Erase Paste or Boi-ing let me know how it worked for you and what you use to apply it!




Have a great day! XOX
-Viv





No comments:

Post a Comment