Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Best Mascara everrrr!

Hello ladies,

Let me start off by saying, I HAVE FOUND THE BEST DRUG-STORE MASCARA EVERRRR! Actually, I'm pretty sure it beats some, if not most, of the higher-end brands that I've tried throughout my life. For the past couple of months I've been using the Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara; I liked it... but for the price, $22.00 a pop at Ulta, it got pretty pricey! So, I heard about the Loreal Telescopic mascara. Costs around $10.00 at Wal-Mart... let me tell you...it's AMAZING!!


I do have to say though, I first curl my lashes and then I put like four layers of mascara on each eye. I like my lashes on the thicker side and this mascara focuses more on length, so if you don't mind adding some extra layers I can guarantee that you will LOVE it!!!

Take a look at my before and after pictures! I don't even have to say much more...


                                                                         BEFORE
                                                                           
                                                   AFTER

Here's the picture of the mascara bottle. I know Loreal has different versions of it but this is the only one I've tried so far. Try it and let me know what you think!

                                                                   Goodnight everyone! XOXO
                                                                                  -Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment