Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Perfect: Nails

Hey Everyone!

So, I must admit, nail polishes are one of my biggest obsessions! Lately I've been loving SO many colors from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear line... and the fact that they're so affordable doesn't help! I've been buying all of mine at my nearest Ulta store just because they have such a wide variety compared to the drug stores that I have near me but you can check your nearest Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreens to try them out if you don't have an Ulta close to you. Seriously, these nail polishes are a MUST HAVE.

 MUST HAVE: Sally Hansen- Coral Reef
 You can never go wrong with a minty green! Sally Hansen- Mint Sorbet
 Bleed Glitter!! Sally Hansen- Strobe Light
Layla Magneffect Nail Polish- Silver Galaxy
Nicole by O.P.I- My Lifesaver
Sally Hansen- Lacey Lilac

Have a great day everyone! XOXO
-Viv 

No comments:

Post a Comment