Wednesday, August 1, 2012

M.A.C lipsticks: My obsession!

Hey Everyone!

I'm keeping it simple today! Here's a picture of the M.A.C. Lipsticks that I've used in the past couple of months! I am in love!

M.A.C. tends to have a good reputation for their quality products and the wide variety that they have to offer. I personally only use their M.A.C. Fix powder, the smolder eyeliner (which is amazing and one of the blackest eye pencils I own) and of course, their lipsticks. Their products are a bit on the pricey side compared to drug store make-up but I think they're totally worth it!

Seriously though, they have SOO many colors for lipsticks and they have different styles/finishes to them as well. They have matte lipsticks, Frost, glaze, lustre, satin and amplified.

These are the ones I have so far. I would buy them more often but they can add up at $15.00 a pop! I'm posting up two pictures with the names along the side to give you a better idea of what the colors look like under normal room lighting and with the camera flash. Enjoy <3


Which ones your favorite?

                          Thanks for reading! Goodnight... XOXO
-Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment