Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Favorites!

Hello ladies!

This month has definitely been a busy one for me. Got me working like there's no tomorrow... but I can't complain; I'm thankful. I haven't had a chance to shop around much but I'm hoping that changes this month. Anyone that knows me would know that I shop more than I should :] LOL anyways, I just wanted to show you ladies some of the things I've been using lately. It's a new season and I'm so excited for the weather to start getting cooler so I could wear my boots and scarfs!

Here's my favorites for the month! You must try at least ONE of them. They're all really affordable so you don't have to drop a lot of money to get your hands on them :] 

OK OK OK We must start with this AMAZING make-up remover and cleanser. This has definitely become one of my MUST HAVES for my nightly routine. This stuff clears my face up quick and easy. Takes my mascara off super quick without having to do any harsh rubbing on my eyes! Seriously, trust me, you need to try this. I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $5! DEAL! (this stuff is so darn good that I even clean my make-up brushes with it. It leaves them squeaky clean!)

Next. This Clean&Clear cleanser. I always use this after washing off my make-up to take off anything that might have been left on my face. Use a piece of cotton, soak it with the cleanser and go over your entire face with it. be careful around the eyes though.  I like this one because it's gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate it afterwards. 

OK, so in case you didn't know. I've been trying to grow my hair faster ( I cut it up to my shoulders almost two years ago.) My hair is already long but I started taking these Biotin pills that help hair/nails/skin at night before I go to sleep. I've been taking them for about two months now and I feel like it's working. My hair has grown almost two inches in two months, which supposedly is the average, but I feel like this is helping. Either way, the vitamins will only help!

Now, I've mentioned this before. If you haven't tried it you must. This stuff is awesome for those who have issues with oily skin. It leaves your face looking matte, it doesn't cake your face and it applies evenly. It's a translucent powder so it's for all skin types/colors. It's kind of on the pricey side ($11 at Wal-Mart) but it's totally worth it. I apply mine with a my E.L.F. stipple brush after I apply my BB cream or my foundation.
Lastly, you must get these colors for the 2012 Fall/Winter. They're both from O.P.I. and I bought mine at Target in the colors Light My Sapphire (left) and Vampsterdam (right) I will swatch them in another blog later this month. Both of these polishes have shimmer in them so they're not completely dark and matte. Light my Sapphire is a deep blue and Vampsterdam is more of a burgundy color. Dark is in for this season ladies!   

That's it for today! Let me know if you try any of the products and what you thought of them! Enjoy <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment