Wednesday, October 10, 2012

lip-liner as lipstick: YES please!



Let's keep it short and simple today!
I just wanted to share with you ladies the NYX lip-liners that I recently got in the mail. Yes, I know, they're lip-liners and not lipsticks but since I like matte colors on my lips these have the perfect finish for me! Just because they're not lipsticks doesn't mean you can't use them as one :) The best thing about using these liners as a lipstick is the fact that the color stays on longer since it doesn't come off as easily when drinking, eating, etc. and of course, you could always add some lip gloss if you want that glossy finish.

Out of the six that I bought my favorite one is definitely ROSE which is the third one shown on here! It's the perfect pink and it'll match almost any outfit!

I purchased them at an Ulta close to my job but they're on SALE for $2.79 each on the Ulta website as well!
Click here to look at all the colors they have!!!
There's over 30 colors to pick from, so here are the six I liked!


857 NUDE BEIGE
854 PALE PINK
840 ROSE
836 BLOOM
817 HOT RED
839 DOLLY PINK

1 comment: