Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fast and Easy Everyday Shadow: Naked Palette I



Hey ladies!! It's been a while since I last blogged but I'M BAAAAACK! These past couple of months have been so busy but I'm glad everything is going back to normal! I can finally breathe!!

Anywho, I just wanted to share a fast and easy eyeshadow look that I created using the Naked Palette I! I love this palette! It has both shimmery and matte shadows, so it's perfect for an everyday look and you could easily transform it to a night look by smoking out the corners with one of the dark colors.

Here's what I used:
all of the shadows I mention are from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • NYX eyelid primer
  • Color Half Baked on my entire lid
  • Color Buck to line my crease 
  • Color DarkHorse on top of Buck (from the outter corner to the center of my lid) 
  • A little bit of the color Creep on my otter corner and used a blending brush to erase any harsh lines  
  • Virgin for my highlight
  • NYX jumbo pencil in Black on my waterline 
  • MAC fluid line for top eyeliner 
You could always make the eyeliner thinner or thicker, it's all personal preference but I like my eyeliner thick and winged out when I put fake lashes on otherwise I feel like it's not noticeable. But yeah, that's about it ladies!! Have a great night! XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment