Sunday, September 23, 2012

Get Ready with Me: Oh, Those Work Days!


OK, so I don't know about you ladies but I usually NEVER wake up early enough to do my make-up at home before work. Call me lazy, but I would rather sleep an extra ten minutes than do my make-up! I know, I know, it's bad but I make sure I always look decent enough to work and not just show up looking like I just woke up!

Here's my quick five minute face routine that I do everyday for work... I don't use many products on my face but it still makes it look like I actually tried!


Don't laugh but I use baby lotion to moisturize my face! I feel like
 it leaves my face smoother than other lotions AND it smells great :] LOL
After that, I apply my sunblock. I ALWAYS wear sunblock: spring, summer,  fall, winter.  I don't care if it's raining. I wear that thing every single day. This Neutrogena one is the higher SPF sunblock that I found so that's the only reason I wear it. After that, I put on this Loreal BB cream that I started using about a month ago. It's some-what tinted so it gives me some glow but it's low coverage. I like it though, it smells really good and it makes my skin feel fresh!

NEXT! I apply this AWESOME neutrogena shine control powder. It's a translucent powder so it doesn't add any coverage BUT OMG it's amazing. It seriously keeps my face looking matte instead of shiny throughout the day. I never re-apply while at work but if you have oily skin I would recommend you do. It takes about five seconds to apply and it works really well!
Then, I add a little bit of color to my cheeks! This one is the Milani baked blush
 in Luminoso! It's a peachy pink so it's perfect for a natural every day look and I apply it with a Real Techniques blush brush because it's fluffy which makes it quicker to apply the blush evenly

Finally, finish off with MASCARA! MASCARA! and some more MASCARA!



viola! It's quick, easy and perfect for a casual day at work :] 


Have a great Monday everyone <3<3<3
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment