Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall/Winter Steals Alert!

Hey Ladies! 

IT'S ALMOST FALL SEASON!! I'm usually more of a summer person but lately I've been so excited for the fall/winter 2012 season, ONLY because I have seen a ton of cute scarfs and boots that I could wear! I can't wait for cooler weather to begin here in San Diego!

I'm not talking about beauty tonight, instead I wanted to let you all know about a great deal that's happening online at my favorite website and you must take advantage of it! Steve Madden is having 30% off all purchases on their site (I didn't bother reading the details but I'm sure the only items this doesn't apply to are clearance items) AHHHH! 30% OFF!!!!!! Oh, and free shipping on purchases over $75! DEAL!!

Steve Madden
Use offer code BOOT30 

So, of course, I went to take a look and these were some of the boots/shoes I added to my Fall/Winter 2012 must haves:






No comments:

Post a Comment