Tuesday, June 3, 2014

RIMMEL LONDON Lastin Finish by Kate Lipstick swatches


TOP LEFT TO RIGHT -- 113, 14, 101 BOTTOM -- 104, 12, 110

NOTE: Number 12 and 110 are ALMOST the same except 12 has more of a coral undertone and
110 is more of an orange under tone. You can definitely get away with only buying one since
they're almost the same! 


INSTAGRAM: TheBeautyYouWear
Let me start this post by letting you ladies know, I am a lipstick junkie, YES, yes I am.
I AM that person that buys lipsticks just because they're on sale and I convince myself that I don't have a similar color even though I already have it. It's a bad habit but I can't help it!

I recently went to Walgreens and saw that they had the Rimmel London by Kate Moss lipsticks for $3 each, regular price $5.49, soooo of course I had to try them out. It was seriously the packaging that caught my eye! They're just so cuuuute!! I had read a couplee of reviews on them before so I thought I would give them a shot. I must admit I don't normally buy drugstore lipsticks besides NYX Cosmetics because there's some drugstore lipsticks that look nice but have no darn pigmentation! So I picked up two colors to try out. I picked the two lipsticks with the black container, honestly I don't know what the difference is between the red and the black packaging.

FIRST IMPRESSION: All six of the lipsticks that I have are superrrrr creamy and pigmented. Even the nude color goes on smooth which is normally a hard color to even out. The consistency of these sort of reminds me of the MAC satin finish. They have a really nice sheen and they go on super smooth even if you don't prep/moiturize your lips beforehand. HOWEVER, OH EMMM GEEE, the smell on the red containers is SOOOOO strong. It's such a strong perfume scent that it's overwhelming once you put it on. The black ones also have a scent but that one I could surpass since it's not too bad BUT deimmm the red one is soo strong that the first couple of times I applied it I was grossed out. I ain't even lying, i'll keep it real LOL I got used to it after a while because the scent does fade but yeah don't say I didn't tell you so!
Anyway, here are the swatches!





                                        XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment