Tuesday, February 12, 2013

a touch of pink for Valentines -- BH Party Girl Palette


 
 
 
 

EYES (In application order)

With your finger apply NYX Eyeshadow Base in nude all over the lid

With a small shadow brush use the number 1 shadow shown above from the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette. Apply the light brown color on your crease to make it easier for the colors to blend. Doesn't matter if there's any harsh lines after you apply; you'll blend those out later on.

Using a flat shadow brush apply the number 2 shadow on your lid. Make sure you don't apply it above the brown shadow you applied prior. I applied two layers of this shadow to intensify the color a bit more.

With a blending brush, blend out any harsh lines you have from the brown shadow and sofly blend the pink with the brown shadow. Once you blend the colors, re-apply a layer of the pink shadow just on your lid.

Lastly, using a countour shadow brush apply the number 3 shadow on the inner lid. The white shimmer will brighten up your eyes and soften the pink a bit.

I used the MAC Fluid Line in BLACKTRACK and the ELF Studio angled eyeliner brush to do a winged liner. I made my eyeliner thinner this time to make the pink shadow more noticeable.

Glue on some full lashes and you're set to go!

LIPS
I mixed NYX lipliner in ROSE (I applied it as a lipstick) with the Wet 'n Wild Bare It All lipstick


I bought my BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette from their online site. This palette is selling for $10 right now!! Super afforable and great quality for the price! I paid for the palette myself, so I'm not advertising for them or anything (: I also have a post on this palette so check it out if you want more details on the product review!



Happy Valentine's Day everyone<3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment