Sunday, August 26, 2012

BH Cosmetics: Jenni Rivera Pallete




 Hey everyone!

Today, I'm showing you the swatches for BH Cosmetics Jenni Rivera palette. These colors are just gorgeous! There's so many ways you could mix up the colors to make a beautiful smokey eye! It has dark and light matte ones and a bunch of beautiful shimmer ones! This one is by far my personal favorite BH palette.

The pictures below are in order from the first row (top to bottom) and continues on to the next one. The last two pictures on here are the swatches for the six blushes that come included in this palette. Out of the six I only like three of them (the second, third and fourth one) not because they're ugly but for the first and last ones don't look nice on me. The first one is too light you can't even see it and the last one is too dark on me.

Check them out.






 SHADOWS




BLUSHES


No comments:

Post a Comment