Thursday, January 31, 2013

smokey eyes and some bright lips! -- MAC Cosmetics and NYX









Let's talk about them smokey eyes y'all! :] 

I must say a smokey eye is definitely one of the hardest looks for me to get down BUT thanks to my awesome Sephora crease brush, everything is easier now! Blending, blending, and more blending does the trick!

For this look I used --

NYX Eyeshadow Base in ESB03 
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow for my crease
NYX Nude Matte Shadow in Stripped on my lid
Maybelline EyeStudio Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
          To make the winged liner I used the ELF Liner Brush ($3 at Target!)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in black bean for my bottom liner
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for my highlight
MAC Lipstick in Dish It Up -- I think this was limited edition. Not sure if they still have it but I'm sure they have more that are similar to this one.

and my Sephora crease brush to blend the shadows and any harsh lines.










2 comments:

  1. Perfect !!
    love the smokey , love the colour of the lisptick!!
    waiting for new posts

    ReplyDelete